Because You’re Worth It…
L’Oréal are right, you are worth it! Yet we women are so busy putting ourselves to the back of the queue when it comes to investing in us.
Whether it’s time or money, we become well-trained in putting ourselves last. It’s a big part of the confidence conundrum…am I worth it? What if it doesn’t pay off? When I speak to women about coaching or the Rise and Shine programme, it’s often the only objection they have, I’m not sure I can justify the cost.
Well here’s 5 reasons why you should invest in yourself (and Rise and Shine)
1. When you decide to invest in yourself, everything changes! You become more focused on what you want and how to make it happen. This is because of a psychological principle of commitment and consistency. You make the financial commitment, and your brain is wired to follow-through. Your brain does not want you to fail!
2. It’s not just your brain, you’ve made a step to take control of your own destiny. You’ve put yourself in the driving seat, which automatically builds confidence. It’s a magical step to take and one that transformed my life. Your passion will grow. You become more focused on your direction and growth. You can’t help but go upwards! When you combine that with the strategies you learn your confidence skyrockets. Which is why 100% of Rise and Shine graduates feel more confident and over 50% have achieved the promotion they were after.
3. One of my favourite things a client told me, was that she read the content of Rise and Shine and decided ‘that’s easy, I’ll do it myself’. It resonates with me particularly because that’s exactly how I would have been. And yes, there’s a lot you can achieve on your own. But it’s a rare person that can have the focus and objectivity, not to mention expertise that an outsider has. Having someone else looking at your career with the benefit of years of experience of coaching and supporting women to accelerate their careers is priceless. I have been working in this field for close to 10 years…I’ve learned a thing or two in that time! She now says (and said it at the Graduation last week)…
“This is the best money I’ve ever spent.”
4. You get a tried and tested process to walk you through what you need. It has worked for 80 women to date and it will work for you. How do I know? I’ve seen the results AND I make it my mission to make it work. If it isn’t for you, I won’t work with you. Simple as that. I regularly refer people onto the right person to help because it’s not good for you or me to work together when this isn’t the answer to your needs. Of those that have done it, over 60% have had at least one pay rise within 12 months of doing it. Many have had more, and keep growing and rising.
5.This investment will pay dividends FOR EVER!! Can you say that about anything else you’ve spent money on?? The strategies and techniques you learn will continue to grow you and support you FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER! I have women coming back to me that I worked with years ago and they say “Sinead, you’re in my head. I always think what would Sinead ask? What would Sinead say? And then I know what to do”. Some coaches are always dangling the ‘secret’ in front of you, and if you just buy the next course you’ll get it. That’s not how I roll. I’ve developed the kitchen sink of programmes because I want you to SUCCEED. I thrive on it just as much as you! Which is why you get access to the course FOR LIFE* and any FUTURE improvements I make.
6. I know I said 5 but here’s a 6th… Three quarters of my clients are self-funding. It is possible to ask your work to invest in you and get the financial support (and I may be able to help) BUT I will say that those that invest in themselves almost ALWAYS do better. See point 1!
***Rise and Shine Career Design is now only available as on an online self learning course – The Insider***
Here’s what you get in the Rise and Shine Career Design Programme
- A 2 hour 1 to 1 with me focused on what your needs are so you can get the most from the process (normal price £500)
- At least 8 live group coaching sessions of over 2 hours, which are recorded and you get to keep for life* (£2,000 value)
- A series of life-changing videos and workbooks that you get to keep for life* (£495 value)
- A weekly career clinic where you get live support on your challenges and issues (£400 value)
- 4 months of ongoing support throughout the programme via messenger – for the 3 months it runs and 1 month after (£600 value)
- A professional CV, LinkedIn profile and Bio (£450 value)
- Bonus – free access to my highly acclaimed and successful Rise and Shine at interview programme so you can be 100% ready when your dream job comes up! (£99 value)
- A support group with live messenger interaction from your cohort and me!
- A network that will be there for you way beyond the programme
- Access to any future improvements to the course will also be yours
- And a highly qualified and experienced Career Coach on tap (priceless)
That’s MORE THAN £4,544 of value for an investment of £1,195 (or 3 payments of £450)
This is last year’s graduates talking about their experience
And don’t forget to sign up for the Generation Women Video Newsletter for weekly bitesize career tips!
*the life of Generation Women which I plan on being a long one!